2001 Scenic Dr Georgetown
Eden Austin is located in the popular town of Georgetown Texas, just 20 minutes outside of Austin, TX. Georgetown is situated along the San Gabriel River which brings many recreational opportunities. Here you will be able to enjoy the outdoors, the natural surroundings, spaces to have adventures and the beautiful federal style architecture that Georgetown is strongly known for.
- ADA Accessible Apartments
- Apartment Types: studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom (various sizes and configurations available)
- Handicapped-Accessible Baths (including roll-in showers and grab bars)
- Modern Kitchens (include microwave & ¾ size refrigerator)
- Podcast Studio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurant (meals provided 7 days a week)
- Adaptive Fitness Center
- Computer Center (individual work stations and free high-speed internet)
- Comfortably Furnished Television and Living Room
- Game Room (suitable for private parties or family/friend dinners)
- Multiple Lounge and Bbq Areas
- Free DVD Library
- Pool Table
- Grand Piano
- Cozy Community Stone Fireplace
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities (for residents who prefer to do their own laundry)
The driving force behind Eden is to improve the quality of your life. Eden is a social community. By living alongside your peers in vibrant and active neighbourhoods, it is hard not to call Eden home.
- Blue Hole Park
- Lake Georgetown
- Cedar Breaks Park
- San Gabriel Park
- The Williamson Museum
- Georgetown university
- Incredible restaurants and bars
- Georgetown Visitors Center
- Berry Springs Park and Preserve
- Garey Park
The driving force behind Eden is to improve the quality of your life. Eden is a social community. By living alongside your peers in a vibrant and active neighborhood, it is hard not to call “Eden” home.
Have A question?
Thank you for your interest in eden supportive Living. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
For inquires please contact: