222 North State Street
Eden Champaign continues to break the barrier for accessible housing with services.
Our newest property, just blocks from the University of Illinois in downtown Champaign, offers the finest accommodations, in a ADA – accessible environment that promotes privacy, independence and dignity while providing the security of 24-hour wellness staff.
- ADA accessible apartments with:
- Roll-in showers with granite-type tile
- Shaker Styled Kitchen cabinetry featuring 15 cu. ft. refrigerators and microwave
- 6” wide wood styled plank resilient flooring and designer window coverings
- Super high-speed internet available and cable TV hook ups in every room
- Emergency call response system in each apartment and throughout the building
- Various social, living room and common areas
- Movie theater, community conference room, Activity Center and resident Learning Kitchen
- Cyber Center and Wellness Center
- State-of-the-art fire safety systems and security systems
Eden Champaign is located in the heart of downtown Champaign. It is situated adjacent to West Side Park which annually hosts the Taste of Champaign (draws thousands), a summer concert series and boasts several monuments, statues and plaques that commemorate President Abraham Lincoln.
- Champaign Public Library
- State Farm Center
- The Virginia Theatre
- Memorial Stadium
- Champaign County Welcome Centre
- Meadowbrook Park
- Krannert Art Museum
- Sholem Aquatic Centre
- Illinois Terminal
- Hessel Park
- Alto Vineyards and Winery
- West Side Park
- Boneyard Creek Trail
- Spurlock Museum
The driving force behind Eden is to improve the quality of your life. Eden is a social community. By living alongside your peers in a vibrant and active neighborhood, it is hard not to call “Eden” home.
Location is Everything
Have A question?
Thank you for your interest in eden supportive Living. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
For inquires please contact: