Eden - SOUTH SHORE
7156 S Dorchester Ave
Eden South Shore is nestled on a tree-lined street in the South Shore neighborhood, close to the Lake Front, Hyde Park, Jackson Park, various coffee shops and shopping centers. Soon to be added to the neighbourhood is the Obama Presidential Center. This world-class museum and public gathering space will celebrate our nation’s first African American President and First Lady.
- ADA accessible apartments
- Apartment Types: studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom (various sizes and configurations available)
- Handicapped-Accessible Baths (including roll-in showers and grab bars)
- Modern Kitchens (include microwave, flame-free stovetop & ¾ size refrigerator)
- Wood Style Flooring
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurant (provides 3 meals per day 7 days a week)
- Adaptive Fitness Center
- Computer Center (individual work stations and free high-speed internet)
- Comfortably Furnished Television and Living Room
- Game Room (suitable for private parties or family/friend dinners)
- Movie Theatre with Big screen TV (open 24 hours, featuring surround sound, and Nintendo Wii)
- Free DVD Library
- Pool Table
- Grand Piano
- Cozy Community Stone Fireplace
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities (for residents who prefer to do their own laundry)
Eden South Shore is the area home to a pristine stretch of lakefront, not to mention sweeping skyline views, eye-catching architecture, and rich cultural offerings. The gorgeous park features two parks, a community garden, and jaw-dropping views of Chicago. The beach itself is one of Chicago’s largest, and is a popular spot for swimming and sunbathing in the summer. Just north of Rainbow Beach Park, the South Shore Cultural Center is one of the neighborhood’s crown jewels. Housed in a former country club, the center is nestled on manicured, picnic-worthy grounds that include a nature sanctuary, a butterfly garden, and a nine-hole golf course.
- South Shore Cultural Centre
- Jackson Park Highlands
- Avalon Regal Theatre
- ETA Creative Arts Foundation
- Rainbow Beach
- The First Lady, Michelle Obama’s Family Home
- Stony Island Arts Bank
- South Shore Golf Course
The driving force behind Eden is to improve the quality of your life. Eden is a social community. By living alongside your peers in vibrant and active neighbourhoods, it is hard not to call “Eden” home.
Feel free to have a look at our floor plans, all apartments at Eden are ADA compliant.
Location is Everything
Have A question?
Thank you for your interest in eden supportive Living. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
For inquires please contact: